Monday, November 11, 2013

Best Apple iPhone 3G/ iPod AC Travel Charger Deals

Apple iPhone 3G/ iPod AC Travel Charger
Customer Ratings: 3.5 stars
List Price: $29.95
Sale Price: $2.84
Today's Bonus: 91% Off
Buy Now

I love this charger and bought it as an extra to have around the house, my husband likes it so much that he bought a second to replace his standard iPhone charger. It charges quickly and has a nicely healthy 'click' sound when you plug the phone into it which I appreciate after having a charger that I'd leave my phone on all day to find that it wasn't plugged in fully and my phone was dead. This is a great product!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

local department store sells this item for around $25 and i got it on here for less than $10 shipping and all. I am very pleased with product and price. :)

Best Deals for Apple iPhone 3G/ iPod AC Travel Charger

I had lost my charger for my IPOD and was having a fit as it travels with me everwhere. I was thrilled that I could get another and a very good price. Thank you.

Honest reviews on Apple iPhone 3G/ iPod AC Travel Charger

If you plan on using this for your iPod, forget it. The plug doesn't fit. (Five more words are required)

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Apple iPhone 3G/ iPod AC Travel Charger

Dose not charge ipad and slow charger of Itouch seem like a cheap build thin wire cheap ends overall cheap

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment