Saturday, November 16, 2013

Best Fenzer Cell Phone Battery Micro USB Auto DC Travel Car Charger Deals

Fenzer Cell Phone Battery Micro USB Auto DC Travel Car Charger for AT&T Samsung Galaxy S 2 II Skyrocket SGH-i727, Infuse 4G SGH-i997
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $3.68
Today's Bonus: 82% Off
Buy Now

this charger must be a one time use and throw it away because that's how long it worked. It may not even have worked the one time, my phone just didn't go dead on a 12 hour drive. Now I need to buy another car charger and I hope one that will work.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This car charger is awesome. When I first was looking at it online, and due to how inexpensive it was, I thought for sure that it was going to be an inferior product. Boy, was I mistaken. It's a great charger!! The cord is just long enough to have it plugged in and to allow the phone to rest in my lap. I like the red indicator light, letting me know it is working. Great product!!

Best Deals for Fenzer Cell Phone Battery Micro USB Auto DC Travel Car Charger

Charges the phone in my vehicle. Does a good job and has an indicator light. Great price as compared to Walmart.

Honest reviews on Fenzer Cell Phone Battery Micro USB Auto DC Travel Car Charger

This is a great product in spite of the low cost. I bought three of these for the family and they work great in the cars.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Fenzer Cell Phone Battery Micro USB Auto DC Travel Car Charger

It's as described by the seller,but the quality is very poor,it went away within 15 days of time,it doesn't worth for what u spent,the shipping is on time.

Thanks

Sam

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment