Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $39.95
Sale Price: $17.75
Today's Bonus: 56% Off

installed a 2nd battery in my vehicle and I do have a huge audio system prolly around 4500watts total and had a cap as well but malfunctioned so I needed something to tell me where my voltage is and this does the job looks nifty to works awesome
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
should have a off and on switch so the device does not stay on when can is not in use
Best Deals for Stinger Digital Voltage Meter with USB Charger
I didn't want to mod my dash to install a stinger volt meter, this was the perfect solution to that and beautifully matches my blue interior!
Honest reviews on Stinger Digital Voltage Meter with USB Charger
It does a get job on reading the car voltage. The only thing is that the blue light can be a little bright at night.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Stinger Digital Voltage Meter with USB Charger
thanks amazon its avery nice digital meter i use it evrey day in my car ,, its cool white usb charger

No comments:
Post a Comment