List Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $1.68
Today's Bonus: 89% Off
I bought this item becuase I had another one in black that worked for awhile, then stopped. I thought I must have broke it, so I ordered a new one. I could not believe that the same day I tested the new one, it broke!!!! The usb cable would not go all the way in. I was about to send it back, when I found a pen cap and used the point on it to push the white part down inside so the usb would fit. It actually works now so I don't need to send it back. I hope it keeps working because it's not worth the headache even if it is inexpensive.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
works great and it was an awesome purchase for an excellent price!!! it doesnt get much better than that :)Best Deals for Hot Pink Mini USB Car Charger Vehicle Power Adapter for Verizon
This little thing works great! I bought it to charge my iPhone in my car, and it does just that! I have never had any issue with it. I have seen other reviews that stated it didn't work or started smoking etc. Like I said, never have I had an issue with this power adapter. It's worth the money and if you're unsure, it's cheap and only you can tell how well it'll be for you.Honest reviews on Hot Pink Mini USB Car Charger Vehicle Power Adapter for Verizon
Its hot pink comes with an i-pod touch cable u can use it with different usb cables.,It totally works i really like it
No comments:
Post a Comment