Thursday, November 7, 2013

Discount HTC T-Mobile myTouch 4G (HD) Retractable Car Charger

HTC T-Mobile myTouch 4G Retractable Car Charger
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: $16.99
Sale Price: $3.68
Today's Bonus: 78% Off
Buy Now

I like this retractable charger. We have had it for a few months now and it performs well. It charges consistently and did not quit working after a few days as I thought it might. Definitely worth the cost. We have already gotten our money's worth. Item shipped on time.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Retractable cord does not retract. It does not charge my phone MYTouch4G. I would not recommend! Soooooo much trouble trying to pull the so called retractable cord back into original position. I call Amazon's great customer service rep who emailed the company on my behave. The company did send another product but same problems, doesn't work or retracts.

Best Deals for HTC T-Mobile myTouch 4G (HD) Retractable Car Charger

Oh how many times my phone has died and this product has saved me!! The cord is great, long, sturdy. This also is not a cheap product that breaks every month like some inexpensive phone accessories I've purchased in the past.

Honest reviews on HTC T-Mobile myTouch 4G (HD) Retractable Car Charger

This charger works well. It is very compact, easy to store and easy to use. Never have to worry about whether or not my phone is charged when I leave the house. Great price.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for HTC T-Mobile myTouch 4G (HD) Retractable Car Charger

This retractable car charger works just fine. It's a cheap buy and it gets the job done! I bought 2 of them and gave one to my wife. So far, we are satisfied with our purchase!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment