Monday, November 18, 2013

For Garmin Nuvi 2360LMT 2360LT 2350LMT 2350LT 2300 2300LM 2350 Reviews

For Garmin Nuvi 2360LMT 2360LT 2350LMT 2350LT 2300 2300LM 2350 3760T 3790LMT GPS USB Home Wall AC Charger
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
THIS ITEM DOES NOT FIT THE GARMIN NUVI 2360LMT. I advised merchant via email to remove the Garmin Nuvi 2360LMT from the product description and to send me a prepaid label for getting the wrong item so I can send it back or send me an AC to DC converter to replace this item so I can charge my Nuvi 2360LMT at home. I will update about Merchant Feedback when/if I hear back from someone.

****update****

Excellent response time back from Seller. He sent me a return label w/in 24 hrs of my request. Customer Service like this will make me come back. I gave the seller 5 stars but product I received is still a zero for not fitting as described. I advised seller to remove Garmin Nuvi 2360 from his product description since it doesn't fit

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Garmin charger works well with the Garmin products. It works as expected and charges the Garmin GPS with no problem.

Best Deals for For Garmin Nuvi 2360LMT 2360LT 2350LMT 2350LT 2300 2300LM 2350

facil de instalar excelente producto recomiendo la compra, no he tenido problemas con este producto ya he realizado las pruebas de funcionamiento

Honest reviews on For Garmin Nuvi 2360LMT 2360LT 2350LMT 2350LT 2300 2300LM 2350

Works perfectly and sure beats what they sell at Best Buy or Radio Shack! Highly recommend it to anyone looking for an A/C adaptor for their Garmin.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for For Garmin Nuvi 2360LMT 2360LT 2350LMT 2350LT 2300 2300LM 2350

what can i say. its a charger. what else can anyone expect frm it. i can charge my gps. didnt get burn yet

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment