Monday, November 11, 2013

Review of Samsung Galaxy S3 Premium Car Charger - Micro USB - NAC Approved

Samsung Galaxy S3 Premium Car Charger - Micro USB - NAC Approved
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: $29.99
Sale Price: $9.75
Today's Bonus: 67% Off
Buy Now

This is a piece of junk. It wouldn't work on my Galaxy SII at all. I'll go to the retailer next time.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Solid product high quality components. Worked great with my HTC Evo shift. Fully charged my phone in less than 2 hours. No need to purchase original manufacturer product at twice the price.

Best Deals for Samsung Galaxy S3 Premium Car Charger - Micro USB - NAC Approved

Product just as described. Nice cord length and great fit in the car lighter. One I have now is loose fit and comes out, but this charger is best fit I have had on a car charger. Would recommend purchase.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment