Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Reviews of eForCity Rapid Car Charger Compatible with LG env Touch VX11000

eForCity Rapid Car Charger Compatible with LG env Touch VX11000 / env3 VX9200
Customer Ratings: 3.5 stars
Buy Now
Very cheaply made, and quit working after probably 6 months. Cheap plastic, super-skinny wires, and the micro-usb connector came loose so it no longer works. Spend a little more and get a name brand.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Nice charger. It worked great for my palm phone for years. I now have the iphone-4s so i dont need mine anymore but it served me well.

Best Deals for eForCity Rapid Car Charger Compatible with LG env Touch VX11000

This car charger may have been great if it would have worked but it doesn't work at all. Not please with this purchase. Glad it didn't cost much.

Honest reviews on eForCity Rapid Car Charger Compatible with LG env Touch VX11000

,the price was great, that is what I'm talking about. the charger works awesome, I'd refer my friends to them for sure

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for eForCity Rapid Car Charger Compatible with LG env Touch VX11000

I purchased this item over 2 years ago and it works exactly as the ones they sell at Verizon for $30.00. Even though it is not made of sturdy plastic as the expensive ones it serves its purpose and who cares considering the low price.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment