Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $24.99
Sale Price: $17.80
Today's Bonus: 29% Off

Build quality is better than no-name ones. The cord could be a little shorter. Front of it has a soft blue light to show it is getting power.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
This is exactly what I was looking for, but the main thing I couldn't find when researching it was the length of the cable. For those wondering, it is 42" long.
Best Deals for Kensington PowerBolt 1A Direct Charge Car Charger for iPhone 5
arrived on time, works good, not expensive, i would recommend it. Wish they made one with a retractable cord, good buy for the money
Honest reviews on Kensington PowerBolt 1A Direct Charge Car Charger for iPhone 5
I have been using this charger for my iPhone for about 4 weeks and so far I have had no issues with it. It charges like its supposed to and the phone still functions as it is supposed to so I think it was a good deal for the price.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Kensington PowerBolt 1A Direct Charge Car Charger for iPhone 5
Great charger for the price. I would recommend this charger to anyone looking to buy one. Don't buy the other cheap knock off ones.

No comments:
Post a Comment