The new batt. holds a charge for a long time. I recieved the shipment in a few days and the price was great.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I am very pleased with the power wheels batteries. They were shipped promptly, and I even received them ahead of time.
Best Deals for Power Wheels battery, 6 volt, Type A connector.
This battery came before the day they told me it would and it came precharged! It was also cheaper than I found in the store.
Honest reviews on Power Wheels battery, 6 volt, Type A connector.
So I purchased this 6-Volt battery for kids PowerWheel. Did Not Last but 5 minutes. I charged it twice. Hoping for different results. I sent it back,( expensive ) now I'm Waiting for refund or exchange. No response??? Anyways.... I'll be calling next... What a DraG!!!
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Power Wheels battery, 6 volt, Type A connector.
This item works like the original battery that came in the jeep . I can't think of a single thing to complain about.

No comments:
Post a Comment