Monday, December 16, 2013

Buy CableForge 12v Vehicle Car Charger (Glows blue) for LG Optimus G

CableForge 12v Vehicle Car Charger for LG Optimus G E970 for AT&T cell phone coiled stretch power charger micro USB 4ft
Customer Ratings: 3 stars
Buy Now
it's sold for a good price, it lights up blue when plugged in and looks really cool. I would definitely recommend this.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

It's cheap feeling, but for the price it's a great deal and after 3 months of use it's still working perfectly.

Best Deals for CableForge 12v Vehicle Car Charger (Glows blue) for LG Optimus G

Shipping was perfect but the product doesn't stay in my lighter socket to good.it comes lose. May be the problem is my socket.shipping was good all done in a timely manner.

Honest reviews on CableForge 12v Vehicle Car Charger (Glows blue) for LG Optimus G

This charger broke after about a week. True, it was inexpensive, but if something is made this shoddily, it should not be sold at any price.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for CableForge 12v Vehicle Car Charger (Glows blue) for LG Optimus G

I use this device to charge my phone during my ~1 hour commute to and from work. During this time, I use it to stream Internet radio over 4G -nothing too strenuous. But by the time I get to my destination, the device is hot to the touch. It will also disengage easily, just by brushing up against it while you're driving. It stays in the socket, but it's no longer charging. The USB connector also feels pretty loose -I thought the USB port on my phone had been damaged at first.

I guess I shouldn't have expected much for the $4.50 I paid. In a few days, I'm replacing it with the Powergen unit that's popular on Amazon (model PGCHCAR31A). We'll see how that goes.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment