Sunday, December 8, 2013

Buy HQRP KIT (50 Watt Solar Panel 50W Power 12V Monocrystalline 12

HQRP KIT + HQRP UV Chain / UV Radiation Health Tester
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
The panel arrived with a whole in the shipping box so I took the item to my local FedEx store and opened it in front of the counter person. Everything was fine. The panel works well, output is as advertised. My only complaint is the lack of instruction for the 10 amp. controller. I have contacted HQRP. There responce or lack there of will determine if I buy another panel of this type.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This panel was not hard to install. It came with MC4 connectors. Make sure you order the correct cables.

Best Deals for HQRP KIT (50 Watt Solar Panel 50W Power 12V Monocrystalline 12

Received my 50 watt solar panel and controller 5 days ago. No problem setting it up. It charged my marine battery 125 ah to full in 4 hours. It even put out .5 amp with totally overcast. It comes without cable so order the length you want. I already had some from a previous set up. I recommend it.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment