Monday, December 9, 2013

Car Auto Vehicle Rapid Plug in Battery Charger For Virgin Mobile Reviews

Car Auto Vehicle Rapid Plug in Battery Charger For Virgin Mobile UTStarcom Arc CDM8074- Auction4tech Brand
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
This item can only be bought on the internet because of its age and because he Arc charge port is unusual and unique to itself. While the product is call a "rapid charger" I was not impressed by its speed, I am, however, delighted to have an automobile charger to my old, nearly outdated Virgin Arc mobile phone once again. The company from which I purchased it was reasonably priced and responded promptly to a mix up where they sent me a home/wall charger rather than a car charger. The mistake was corrected within 48 hours and they never requested that I return the mistakenly sent item, so now I have an extra home/wall charger which is a nice consolation given their error. In short I am very happy with my transaction.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment