I ordered this as a replacement for my GE Simon home security system. It fit perfectly!! It came charged up so all I needed to do was to install the battery and replace the covers and my system is working fine now.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Not much to review, it's a standard battery for a standard purpose. It fits fine in my ADT model alarm base. Delivery was fast enough. Thanks Batterysharks!
Best Deals for DJW6-1.2 6 Volt 1.4 AmpH SLA Replacement Battery with F1 Terminal
its just a battery but now ADT stops calling me about "low battery alert". online is the only way to get this battery. Thanks!
Honest reviews on DJW6-1.2 6 Volt 1.4 AmpH SLA Replacement Battery with F1 Terminal
Great product. Worked without issue. it's a perfect match to my old alarm battery. Installed in minutes and was back in business.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for DJW6-1.2 6 Volt 1.4 AmpH SLA Replacement Battery with F1 Terminal
The battery fit my security system and works just fine. I do recommend this product to anyone. Good price too.

No comments:
Post a Comment