Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Reviews of Tenergy TL-100 Universal Li-Ion Charger for 18650, RCR123A cells

Tenergy TL-100 Universal Li-Ion Charger for 18650, RCR123A cells
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
I have only used this with the 4 pcs Tenergy Li-Ion 18650 3.7V 2600 mAh Rechargeable Batteries with Internal PCB --SPECIAL SALE + EXTRA 6% OFF! . It works well enough, nothing to get excited about, but it is reliable.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

It's an OK charger. Works fine. However the quality is somewhat lacking. The connector where the power cord plugs in is very flimsy.

Best Deals for Tenergy TL-100 Universal Li-Ion Charger for 18650, RCR123A cells

I have 2 Lumen Flashlights that I use constantly and the rechargeable batteries are the only way to go. This product has paid for itself 10 times over.

Honest reviews on Tenergy TL-100 Universal Li-Ion Charger for 18650, RCR123A cells

This item worked as advertised it charged the battery in minimum time I would definitely recommend this item

C c c

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Tenergy TL-100 Universal Li-Ion Charger for 18650, RCR123A cells

We needed this charger for the batteries we purchased. It was a good value. It charges the batteries and the batteries hold a charge for a long time.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment