Monday, January 6, 2014

Best 12V 22AH Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) Battery for Universal Deals

12V 22AH Sealed Lead Acid Battery for Universal
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $52.99
Sale Price: $44.50
Today's Bonus: 16% Off
Buy Now

I own an electric Vespa-style scooter that takes four 12 volt batteries. I spent a few dollars more per battery to get the 22 amp-hour batteries (rather than the 18 or 20 amp-hour versions) to get a little more range out of the scooter on a full charge. I can't tell whether I accomplished that goal, but the batteries are working well to date. They arrived well-packaged and in a timely manner. They also included stainless steel nuts and bolts for the electrical connections, which was helpful. The stated battery sizes are bang-on correct, which was important to me since the four batteries fit snugly into a single tray. So far, so good.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I BOUGHT CHROME BATTERTY TWO 12V 22AH BATTERIES

THEY ARE FOR MY PRIDE GO GO ELITE PLUS SCOOTER

THEY ARE MORE POWERFUL THAN 12 18AH BATTERIES

No comments:

Post a Comment