List Price: $99.99
Sale Price: $19.99
Today's Bonus: 80% Off
The battery arrived about 50% charged so I put it in and I thought it ran about the same as stock. I had been running my batterys to about 20% percent then putting them on the charger, so I did that with the new battery. It behaved like stock, so I contacted the seller thinking there was a problem with the new battery.
They promptly contacted me and asked me to fully discharge the battery and recharge. The battery life that I got after doing that was incredible. I will recommend this battery and purchase again for all my other phones.it said it so that's a so that's a plus fas fast shipping also came wi rapid charge is small and compact which is is small and compact which is handy overal life of is yet to be determined will review aga will review again later on
No comments:
Post a Comment