Saturday, January 4, 2014

Best Combo Rapid Car Charger + Home Wall Charger + USB Data Charge Sync Deals

Combo Rapid Car Charger + Home Wall Charger + USB Data Charge Sync Cable for Motorola Photon 4G/Electrify MB855
Customer Ratings: 3.5 stars
Buy Now
based on the product description I thought I was getting an actual charger for the Photon and not some cheap knock off. It takes forever to charge the phone. I should have known by the price though

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I received this charger set quickly, but the wall charger split on the 2nd week if use. Faulty product. Now I must purchase another charger for my phone.

Best Deals for Combo Rapid Car Charger + Home Wall Charger + USB Data Charge Sync

I've had the USB cables and charger for a month and everything fits and works as planned. This is a good alternative to the original manufacturer's equipment for a fraction of the cost.

Honest reviews on Combo Rapid Car Charger + Home Wall Charger + USB Data Charge Sync

ordered/rec'd and now need to replace, items overheat car and wall lasted maybe 2 weeks.. what's up ?

Thank you..

Mary

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Combo Rapid Car Charger + Home Wall Charger + USB Data Charge Sync

I was very pleased everything works fine 5 Star quick return products are worth more than you pay. nice charger

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment