Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $39.99
Sale Price: Price Unavailable
Today's Bonus: 50% Off

This adapter charges my ipad Mini without any problems. The outlet prongs fold-in, which is nice for travelling. Cord length is perfectly adequate. There is a tiny red light on the back of the adapter that lights up when plugged in which some may find reassuring, others annoying. The price is low enough that I wouldn't get all that upset if I happen to lose it while travelling.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Updated have had this for 3.5 months. It stays plugged in next to my bed 24x7 so that it's there to plug into my iPad when I go to sleep. Works fine with my iPad 4. It doesn't have the solidly built feel that an Apple product has, and the LED is bright and so a little annoying (that can be easily covered if you prefer) but for the money I am totally satisfied.
Best Deals for Skiva AC/Wall Charger with 8-Pin Lightning Cable (Apple Certified
I ordered this as a second charger for my iPhone 5 and it has exceeded expectations. It was delivered in just two days and shipped for free. The quality is excellent unlike other chargers I have ordered. It has a good solid construction, and the cord is long enough to reach my desk from a ground outlet. For $15, this is the best I have seen for a lightning charger. It also seems to charge quicker than the charger that came with the phone.
Honest reviews on Skiva AC/Wall Charger with 8-Pin Lightning Cable (Apple Certified
I did purchase another highly rated lightening cable from Amazon for my iPhone5, it worked at beginning, however after I upgraded to iOS7, all of sudden the phone says the cable was not certified, blah blah blah....I was concerned that it could damage the phone using the unrecognized charging cable. I then searched amazon and found this wall charger, wanted to try it out. After I received it, plug in and charge the iPhone right away, guess what, it simply works without hiccup :)) highly recommended for iPhone with new iOS7!
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Skiva AC/Wall Charger with 8-Pin Lightning Cable (Apple Certified
Worked perfectly. Very convenient for travel and to have extras in multiple locations at home and at work. Like the folding prongs that snap into place, both opened and folded. It is Apple MFI certified for safety. Works on both iphone and ipad models with lightning connectors. Feels solid. Lightning end fits into both of my cases (ZooGue and iSkin) so don't have to take case off to charge. I have one in my daily Timbuk2, one at my home desk and my office desk, one by my bedside and one by the couch where I watch TV. All of them worked no duds. Nice packaging sealed so you know you are getting a new one. Highly recommend getting several.

No comments:
Post a Comment