List Price: $39.99
Sale Price: $19.99
Today's Bonus: 50% Off
Does what it's suppose to do. Would buy another one in a heartbeat. Small and compact for carrying it along with you on a ride.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I've been using this for sever months now. No problems charging and maintaining my two ATV batteries and a car battery. Great product. Highly Recommend.Best Deals for MotoStance MS1000 Battery Charger - --
This charger does just what it says and just what I want without breaking the bank. It's easy to install and simple to use.Honest reviews on MotoStance MS1000 Battery Charger - --
Very happy with most aspects of the charger.Light weight
Good cable length
extra battery terminal cable
charges at a reasonable rate
built in fuse
quick dis-connects
Not so good..
Can't be used to maintain large deep cycle batteries
Brick has AC prongs and takes up space on wall plug, should have short AC cord instead
All in all good value at the price. I bought 3.
No comments:
Post a Comment