Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $29.99
Sale Price: $5.75
Today's Bonus: 81% Off

It burned out after a month of use. I used it every day for my car. I travel and needed a cord I could count on. Not this one.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Like this charger a lot. Works as described. My phone is older, and I did not want to spend a lot of money on a car charger.
Best Deals for OEM Original Rapid Car Vehicle Auto Plug in Battery Charger
I bought this charger about 6 months ago and have used it continuously without any problems since. I was skeptical at first due to its price (and due to previous bad experiences with low-cost off-brand chargers), but it actually says "LG" on it, is rather heavy, and charges my phone at a decent speed. I'd highly, highly recommend this product.
Honest reviews on OEM Original Rapid Car Vehicle Auto Plug in Battery Charger
IT WORKS!!! had spent 2 months with a charger that didn't work unless i held it in a specific spot...little tough when you're driving. I've used this several times and it works great.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for OEM Original Rapid Car Vehicle Auto Plug in Battery Charger
This OEM charger is a necessary accessory for power hungry android phones. No more panic when the low battery signals on my phone. So whether I'm on a long trip or after a long day at work I can still use all of my phone's functions (calls, gps, gasbuddy, flashlight app, etc). I carry one in each car.

No comments:
Post a Comment