Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Review of SAMLEX SEC-1250UL 12 VOLT 50 AMP 3 STAGE ADVANCED FULLY AUTOMATIC

SAMLEX SEC-1250UL 12 VOLT 50 AMP 3 STAGE ADVANCED FULLY AUTOMATIC BATTERY CHARGER & POWER SUPPLY
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $439.99
Sale Price: $371.45
Today's Bonus: 16% Off
Buy Now

I choose this product over others because of its dual voltage capability but I was disappointed when I found out that I will have to open up the unit in order to configure it for a 220 voltage use. I do not have any problem configuring it to 220 volts but others may probably need a techician to do this configuration.

The instruction on the manual gives you a walk through as to how to do this, but from my experience, not many people would want to meddle with things like that.

It would be great if the manufacturer can change the design to a manual switch, like that of a computer power supply that lets you switch from one voltage to the other.

I have had this unit for over three months now and it is still working well. It stops charging the battery bank when the battery is fully charged, therefore, you do not have to worry about battery overcharging.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Well designed, no percepitible RF noise. Enough power to run all our equipment and still keep the battery bank charged.

No comments:

Post a Comment