Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $5.97
Today's Bonus: 70% Off

I haven't tested it fully but so far its working perfectly all right. I haven't had any issues. I tried to charge my phone during short commute and it worked fine. For the price, its a good buy!!
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I purchased this car charger to replace my broken original. I'm very satisfied with it. Working great charges fast recieved within the estimated time.
Best Deals for Samsung Rapid Micro USB Car Charger for the Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300
The price was reasonable, and the delivery process was quick. You have to pay attention to your screen, just because the charger is plugged in does not mean the phone is actually being charged.
Honest reviews on Samsung Rapid Micro USB Car Charger for the Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300
I was sent a replacement charger because the first one didn't work either, I used in my car and my sisters and nadda. So I would say do not buy. The customer service was very nice though.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Samsung Rapid Micro USB Car Charger for the Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300
I did not know what to expect and I was pleasantly surprised! Great price and it works right out of the box!! I am very happy!!

No comments:
Post a Comment