Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $8.49
Sale Price: $1.67
Today's Bonus: 80% Off

The product is good just as described. I would reccomend them to anyone that could use this item. Shipping was a little high for such a small and light item and thats why just the 4 stars instead of 5. I did like that they shipped with USPS. I would buy again from this seller.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
This is an excellent product , just like the original that I lost and replaced it with this one. Great price and quick service.
Best Deals for Battery Tender Quick Disconnect Harness - --
this is part two of two.. comes with the fuse! works great and installs in less than ten minutes!! I love it!
Honest reviews on Battery Tender Quick Disconnect Harness - --
A big step forward in charging hard to reach batteries.Needed these a long time ago.But now I have them now
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Battery Tender Quick Disconnect Harness - --
just what I needed. It was a unique motorcycle installation that required special engineering and now all is running great.

No comments:
Post a Comment