The charger was a great value and it works very well. It is useful when I am on the road and need to charge my phone.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Snug fit in both my car outlet and into the phone. Charges the phone quickly. Very pleased with the purchase and the performance of the device.
Best Deals for Premium Car Charger For T-Mobile Prism
This product gets hot while.being plugged into my car Im worried that it will catch fire.I wont purchase anther cheap one. You get what you pay for
Honest reviews on Premium Car Charger For T-Mobile Prism
I love the charger, it is great!! It is economical and so easy to use. One of my worthwhile purchases.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Premium Car Charger For T-Mobile Prism
i can tolerate this because it was a good buy, but it does fall out of the phone, which is aggravating. maybe thats's why it was so cheap. too much trouble to return.

No comments:
Post a Comment