List Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $6.00
Today's Bonus: 70% Off
It has already "saved" me with my phone on more than one occasion. The only thing I am concerned with are the way the cords bend out of the item when used. They seem durable, I sure hope they are!
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
So I bought this device for myself at Best Buy during Christmas time. I soon realized that it didn't work but unfortunately never got around to returning it. I have a Droid 4 and when I plugged it in it would say it was charging for a second then go away. Then a friend who had one of those old flip phones asked to try it, and it worked perfectly for him!!! So that's why I am giving it 3 stars, apparently it works but just not for me. Sidenote: the packing does say it charges Android devices
No comments:
Post a Comment