Sunday, February 16, 2014

Gomadic Intelligent Compact AC Home Wall Charger for the Olympus Review

Gomadic Intelligent Compact AC Home Wall Charger for the Olympus DM-620 - High output power with a convenient, foldable plug design - Uses TipExchange Technology
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $29.95
Sale Price: $19.79
Today's Bonus: 34% Off
Buy Now

This really helps for use when I travel and use it for long periods of time transcribing genealogy writings that I cannot copy or request.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

The Olympus DM-620 is the best of the best; however, it does not come with an AC charger. Now I am no longer dependent on my computer or another USB source to recharge my recorder batteries. This charger is compact and features a folding AC plug which makes it easy to store when traveling. I would recommend this charger to anyone who currently owns or plans to purchase an Olympus DM-620.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment