Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
When using the car charger, I used to leave the charger plugged into the outlet, even when I had unplugged the phone. Do not do this. It blew the fuse to my assessories. Now, I cannot plug it into that outlet without it blowing the fuse. I have left chargers plugged into outlets in different cars, including my current one, and never had this happen. I don't know if it is just this charger or what, but I just unplug the charger (wall or car) when I unplug the phone.Sunday, February 16, 2014
Rapid Car Charger + Home Travel Charger for T-Mobile Nokia 7510 Review
If you have the phone, you need the charger. It seems to work fine: I have been using both the wall and phone chargers for about a month. The only complaints I have about it is that the home charger makes a very faint high pitched whine when it's plugged in, and as with most chargers, there's no convenient way to manage the cord when it's stored. Otherwise it would get 5 stars.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment