I guess this worked out o.k., it was for my husband...didn't hear any complaints.....so must have met his expectations. If he's happy, then I'm happy.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
It is cheap and it works just fine. Nothing more worthwhile to say about it. Nothing else to say about it.
Best Deals for Motorola W385 Car Charger / Vehicle Charger
It arrived in a few days and it works like a charm. The new phone we get nowadays, the battery has to be charged almost everyday. Now we can charge it on the go. I hate it when it goes down in the middle of important call...
Honest reviews on Motorola W385 Car Charger / Vehicle Charger
The price was very good. The only thing I don't like, is the cord is to short. You can't hold the phone to your ear from the drivers seat, without leaning over.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Motorola W385 Car Charger / Vehicle Charger
The charger causes an "unauthorized charger" message to flash on the phone and it does not seem to effectively chare it.

No comments:
Post a Comment