Saturday, February 15, 2014

Review of Retractable Cell Phone Car Charger for Samsung BlackJack SGH-i607

Retractable Cell Phone Car Charger for Samsung BlackJack SGH-i607, SGH-P300, SGH-E900, SGH-E906, SGH-D800, SGH-D807, SGH-D820, SGH-A437, SGH-A707 SYNC, SGH-A717, SGH-A727, SGH-T219, SGH-T329 STRIPE, SGH-T509, SGH-T519 TRACE, SGH-T629, SGH-T809, Helio Heat
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
Quality seems as good as OEM. I like the retractable cord becase it is not a mess in your glove box. I've have and have had several other cell phones for which I've bought the same style. The coiled ones are a mess in the glove box and get tangled up in everything. The cords could probably carry 220 volts which is over-kill. The price was very good even with shipping, I believe mine was from BarganCell and they only charge $2.95 per item.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

The first one I bought, the fuse pop out after a few months use . The fuse short circuted my car accessory charger.

Best Deals for Retractable Cell Phone Car Charger for Samsung BlackJack SGH-i607

exactly what is described in product info for on the go. ease of use, convenient and no long, tangled wires.

Honest reviews on Retractable Cell Phone Car Charger for Samsung BlackJack SGH-i607

I bought this charger a year ago. Not sure if its connected to a total reset of my cellphone (loss of setting), the next day that occur the 1st time I used it, but that did occur.

Its better made than I expected for the price: (1) the charger still works; (2) still seems solid in spite of use, (3) retracable cord is best feature.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Retractable Cell Phone Car Charger for Samsung BlackJack SGH-i607

I didn't expect a lot for the price and that's what I got. It broke after a few days of normal use.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment