I bought my original toothbrush in Australia and then 6 months later lost the power adapter (left it in a hotel room). Just ordered two of these US adapters, one to travel with and one for my house. Works just fine, original part etc. No problems with dual voltage either 110 vs. 220.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
The Oral B Triumph I purchased a few years ago came with two toothbrushes but only one charger. When my son's toothbrush would not charge, I purchased this charger and works perfectly.
Best Deals for Braun 7040-153 Plug
This charger works perfectly with the Oral-B Triumph electric toothbrushes. Great idea if you and your spouse have separate sinks.
Honest reviews on Braun 7040-153 Plug
This is a replacement for a charger that was lost in a move. It works like it's supposed to it recharges my toothbrush.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Braun 7040-153 Plug
Replaced my old dead two year old charger with this new one. Saved my about $50 having to buy a whole new toothbrush/charger kit.

No comments:
Post a Comment