cheap, works, stays tight in cigarette lighter socket. leds on usb ports both a blessing (you can see that the unit is seated/connected and live) and a curse (the leds are too bright and can be a distraction).
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
A practical way to charge the battery of my Galaxy Notebook in my car.
The size of the cable let you charge it if your are onn the front or on the back of the car
The 2 adapters let you charge or connect anther device.
Best Deals for For Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket/ GALAXY Note/ Focus Flash/ Focus
Please note that the description said "by Samsung" at the bottom when I made my purchase. This is not a Samsung product. I am disappointed, because I purposely wanted a Samsung product to ensure no damage to my Samsung phone.
Honest reviews on For Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket/ GALAXY Note/ Focus Flash/ Focus
I guess you get what you pay for. This cord that goes to my Samsung Note takes three to five times longer to charge than the cord that came with the Note.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for For Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket/ GALAXY Note/ Focus Flash/ Focus
Is not as fast as your house charger, but it does the job. It is very usefull to have a charger for your car, but it is kind of slow, i would need about 3 hrs of driving to charge a full battery for muy samsung S2

No comments:
Post a Comment