Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Buy Motorola Car Charger for Motorola E398, E815, E1, V265, V300, V400

Motorola Car Charger for Motorola E398, E815, E1, V265, V300, V400, V500, V555, V557, V600, V60, V66, V70, V710, V810, W315, V120, C331, and C353 - Black
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
It arrived very quickly and in protected packaging. It did look like the original expensive charger, and it fit the car's receptacle well and charged the telephone as expected. Thank you for your good service.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I purchased this charger to replace the one that came with my Motorola E815 cell phone. The first charger lasted more than three years before I broke one of the prongs. I have no doubt that this one will serve me just as well. The extra incentive to purchase this charger is that Motorola is an American business and I prefer to patronize American businesses whenever possible.

Best Deals for Motorola Car Charger for Motorola E398, E815, E1, V265, V300, V400

I bought this charger for my husband for his older Motorola cellphone. It works perfectly. Glad I bought it (and the price was right!).

Honest reviews on Motorola Car Charger for Motorola E398, E815, E1, V265, V300, V400

I ordered a

car charger. They sent a home 110 volt charger. I consider this false advertisement. I would like them to send the correct one as I ordered free of charge to me.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Motorola Car Charger for Motorola E398, E815, E1, V265, V300, V400

Charger works well on my E262 Motorola cell phone ( old "flip" phone). I was surprised that this accessory was still available.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment