Thursday, March 20, 2014

HTC Wildfire Combo Rapid Car Charger + Home Wall Charger + USB Data Review

HTC Wildfire Combo Rapid Car Charger + Home Wall Charger + USB Data Charge Sync Cable for HTC Wildfire
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
it didint work for my phone chargers are supposed to be all in one and this one fits but dont charge

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Amazing value for the price, I was impressed, you definitely have everything you need to stay charged, no excuses (smile)...

Best Deals for HTC Wildfire Combo Rapid Car Charger + Home Wall Charger + USB Data

I did NOT like this charger and ended up throwing everything that came with it out! I bought a $20 charger kit at Target which I thought was too much so I found this on amazon for everything that came with it with my Target purchase, so I was going to return my Target charger purchase to get my $20 back but I realized when I had this charger in my phone, my phone (is a touch-tone phone with a touch tone screen) it didn't work, I couldn't access anything. I tried charging it on my laptop computer which worked while my computer was on but when it was on "sleep" mode or something it would stop charging. I then tried charging it in my car but again it wouldn't hold a charge. I was very annoyed and glad I only paid $5 total for this so I guess the saying goes for this charger kit, "you get what you pay for."

Honest reviews on HTC Wildfire Combo Rapid Car Charger + Home Wall Charger + USB Data

The house charger was not really charging my phone. When i tried to use the phone while on the charger it went crazy.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for HTC Wildfire Combo Rapid Car Charger + Home Wall Charger + USB Data

Was really happy about that. Great price and so convenient having a separate car and house charger. The computer cord let me upload pics to my laptop as well. Great deal!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment