Not always near an outlet this helps tremendously. I bought a belt pouch for it and can run with both clipped on and mobile,.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I have two cell phones that travel with me on business and during shopping. Although I try to remember to charge each night, sometimes a lot of calls or texts drain the battery. This little external charger fits nicely in my bag and can easily charge both of my cells on the run.
I have used it many times and it's been handy. Easily worth the cost of the charger.
Best Deals for Motorola P4000 Rapid Charge External Portable Battery Pack
the battery pack is a life saver when I get to places. when I am not able to use a wall charger.
Honest reviews on Motorola P4000 Rapid Charge External Portable Battery Pack
I thought I was buying a (New) item it was listed that way. When it arrived it (Didn't) work I took it to my Verizon Wireless store to have it tested, and found out it was Not new and it Was Defective (It didn't work) this seller sold me a refurbished item but listed it as new, and it Did Not Work I returned the item back to the seller!
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Motorola P4000 Rapid Charge External Portable Battery Pack
I use this mostly for my iPhone 5 but also have used it on the iPad, the USB port for Apple charges it up faster than by any other method and I can use it over and over before recharging the battery pack. Worked fine out of the box and so simple to use. The plug to recharge the battery pack seems like an odd fit, but I may have bent it a little.

No comments:
Post a Comment