ordered thinkin was all is needed to charge the unit... but the wall and car charger require a "USB Sync Charger Adapter Cable for Apple iPod Shuffle 4th Gen" that is NOT INCLUDED.
also they look really cheaply made.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I purchased this device for my iPod shuffle. The product does not work, it will not charge my iPod.
Shipping was fine, arrived on time. Would not recommend the products.
Best Deals for eForCity Soft Cover Case Skin and 2 Charger Adapter Cable for Apple
Great deal. Love it. Would highly recommend it for a friend. Nice to have all the options for plugging it in.
Honest reviews on eForCity Soft Cover Case Skin and 2 Charger Adapter Cable for Apple
You get all of this for one low price. That's totally awesome and saved me having to order each of these separately.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for eForCity Soft Cover Case Skin and 2 Charger Adapter Cable for Apple
I got everything I needed in this package, it came quickly and I am happy with the purchase. Glad I got it.

No comments:
Post a Comment