Wednesday, April 23, 2014

HQRP Car Cigarette Lighter 12V Charger for Garmin StreetPilot i2 Review

HQRP Car Cigarette Lighter 12V Charger for Garmin StreetPilot i2 , i3 , i5 , Summit HC , Legend C / Cx , Vista C / Cx / H Cx, Venture C/ Cx plus HQRP Coaster
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
This is a great replacement for the charger cable to my Garmin Street Pilot nav system. The system no longer charged or turned on, so I was afraid I would have to get a whole new unit and was pleased when replacing the charger did the trick.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Charger works for my phone and has a long enough cord to do what I need. I would order it again.

Best Deals for HQRP Car Cigarette Lighter 12V Charger for Garmin StreetPilot i2

So far, this power supply seems to be much better than others I have purchased. The overall build quality is much better! It is sturdy and "heavy duty" compared to the power supply I had to replace (twice). This one is worth the money!!

Honest reviews on HQRP Car Cigarette Lighter 12V Charger for Garmin StreetPilot i2

It is exactly what it needs to be -an exact replacement for your lost or damaged charger.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for HQRP Car Cigarette Lighter 12V Charger for Garmin StreetPilot i2

This was much cheaper than the Garmin brand, and works just fine. One end fits the car outlet; the other end fits the GPS. Nice long cord and an LED to tell you it is getting power. That's about all you can ask for.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment