They came fully charged and fit perfectly. The est. arrival date was the 31st, but they got here on the 27th. My son and I had them installed in about 20 min and it works better than before. the install would have been quicker but after about 5 min it dawned on my kid that he has to mow now.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I purchased this battery to replace the one I had in my jump box that went bad. Fit and works perfectly. I couldn't be happier.Best Deals for HR22-12 Genuine BB Battery - 22 amp hour - 12 volt
Bought four batteries to repair jump boxes. Two batteries worked, two batteries were junk. Need some quality control for success.Honest reviews on HR22-12 Genuine BB Battery - 22 amp hour - 12 volt
I received the battery quickly and we have no complaints. The wheelchair is up and running and all is well!Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for HR22-12 Genuine BB Battery - 22 amp hour - 12 volt
For the same price you can get a 250 amp 12v lawn tractor battery.I use this with the solar panels to light up my shed.
No comments:
Post a Comment