Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Review of DC car power adapter for Initial DM-FD102 DVD-1810 DVD-5820

DC car power adapter for Initial DM-FD102 DVD-1810 DVD-5820 DVD-680P DVD-800P DVD-9510 IDM-1035 IDM-1210 IDM-1250 IDM-1252 IDM-1295 IDM-1731 IDM-1810 IDM-1880 IDM-5110 IDM-7110 IDM-750 IDM-830 IDM-831 IDM-831B IDM-837 IDM-850 IDM-895 IDM-9520 IDM-9530 IDM-9820 IPD-1020 IPD-720 PMP-700 portable dvd players
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
Now I can play my dvd's in the car as long as I want and save the battery for when I'm on the beach.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This car adapter worked great for my dvd player in my car. It is universal and it fit perfect.

Thank you.

Best Deals for DC car power adapter for Initial DM-FD102 DVD-1810 DVD-5820

So glad to find this adapter for our travel dvd player. Our dog ate the old one when we were leaving on a camping trip. Everyone was bummed 4 1/2 hours in the car and no movie. Next time we will be good to go. thanks

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment