Works well for recharging my Zune 80GB -decent construction though not the best fit and finish. Well worth the $3.50 it costs.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Product exceeds my expectations and arrived in a timely fashion. Very happy with both shipment and service, along with a great product. I highly recommend this to all customers for a future purchase.
Best Deals for Fosmon's Power Kit for Microsoft ZUNE 80GB (DC Car Charger)
It's fine on my Zune 120 GB. I wish it had a longer cord.
Honest reviews on Fosmon's Power Kit for Microsoft ZUNE 80GB (DC Car Charger)
I purchased this cheap product (that is why it gained a star) in hopes of charging my 80 GB Zune while driving and listening to it simultaneously. When I use the device, it only shows the charging icon maybe once every minute and does not provide sufficient power for use; this leads me to believe it is either defective or it truly does not provide sufficient power. Either way, I am unable to return it and lost money.

No comments:
Post a Comment