Sunday, May 25, 2014

Discount Sunbright 6-FM-7.0 Sealed Lead-acid Battery 12 Volt / 7 Ah

Sunbright 6-FM-7.0 Sealed Lead-acid Battery 12 Volt / 7 Ah
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $24.99
Sale Price: $11.03
Today's Bonus: 56% Off
Buy Now

I bought this battery taking a chance that the terminals would fit my FIOS. It works well; just take the old battery out, slide the protective covers of the terminals, and connect it to the FIOS receiver. I no longer get the low batter alarm, so I assume it is charging correctly and holding the charge, though I'll never know for sure unless there's a power outage. And CONSIDERABLY less expensive than buying the replacement from Verizon.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I have a Razor brand scooter that uses two of these for its 24V motor. The original battery lost its depth of charge and could only go about a half mile before it was depleted. With these, I get about 8 miles range on it. Fit and function compatible; this is a common de-facto standard battery size. Connections are 0.187" tabs of the same type found in automotive wiring. It arrived nearly fully-charged. It does not, however, appear to be a deep-discharge type, which to me is fine for a scooter which is mostly a toy, but for heavy-duty applications a more expensive deep-discharge type may be more suitable.

According to its data sheet (google Rhino SLA7-12 to find it), under heavy drain its capacity falls to 3.5 Ah, but those tabs are too small for high current anyhow. My scooter is probably about as high as one should go; the scooter's original battery connectors were soldered on, which probably helped the current rating a bit.

Best Deals for Sunbright 6-FM-7.0 Sealed Lead-acid Battery 12 Volt / 7 Ah

The battery was used in a 150CC scooter replacing a standard issued lead acid battery. The battery replaced was almost three years old and required constant maintenance with battery terminal corrosion problems. This sealed unit at half the price is sealed where no acid showing up at the battery terminals and cranking amps to start my scooter. I would buy another unit in the future.............

Honest reviews on Sunbright 6-FM-7.0 Sealed Lead-acid Battery 12 Volt / 7 Ah

handy item i use it to run a starter for model airplane engines, handles the larger engines like weed eater motors. has plenty of staying power and won't spill if tipped over.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Sunbright 6-FM-7.0 Sealed Lead-acid Battery 12 Volt / 7 Ah

Good value item worked great and was definately worth replacing the old one I had.

Shipped fast to the house.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment