I'd hoped going with a name brand would mean better quality but with this I really have no way of knowing. My phone charges very slowly-is that the phone or the charger? My point is that perhaps a no name brand at half or less the price would work equally well. Cheers.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
His is very compact compared to most car chargers. Works well with USB for phone charging. Seems sturdy, no problems after a month+.
Best Deals for Duracell DRDCUSB2 5-Volt Dual USB 2A Vehicle Charger with Smart
With all of the varying USB cords and varying power requirements, it is nice to have a fairly universal USB adapter.
Honest reviews on Duracell DRDCUSB2 5-Volt Dual USB 2A Vehicle Charger with Smart
Bought to use in my Moto Guzzi Stelvio and it works perfectly. I bought USB blanks so water doesn't get in ports. Works great to power my GPS.

No comments:
Post a Comment