Monday, May 26, 2014

Review of Samsung 2Amp Vehicle Car Charger Power Adapter with Detachable

Samsung 2Amp Vehicle Car Charger Power Adapter with Detachable Micro USB Charging Cable for Samsung Galaxy S3 mini - Bulk Packaging
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $29.99
Sale Price: $11.99
Today's Bonus: 60% Off
Buy Now

Charges fast. Wish it had some sort of LED to indicate it being powered on. Much better than your standard coiled car charger.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Works fine in the car. I have only used it twice, but it seems to charge fast. I will need to use it more to cement that thought, but at this time I think it is worth purchasing.

It is an actual Samsung product.

Best Deals for Samsung 2Amp Vehicle Car Charger Power Adapter with Detachable

Great price with Samsung Quality !!!!..Alot cheaper then in stores anywhere....I bought one for each car !!! Actual Samsung equipment....

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment