Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Reviews of eForCity Retractable Car Charger Compatible with Blackberry 8310

eForCity Retractable Car Charger Compatible with Blackberry 8310 8330 Curve
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
Button to retract works well. Meaning the cord easily retracts without having to press down to hard. But this charger broke before I owned it for a year.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I love this product! No cords hanging all over the place in the car when I'm done charging I retract the cord and put it away.

Best Deals for eForCity Retractable Car Charger Compatible with Blackberry 8310

I don't know if it's this charger or a mistake on the seller's part, but this charger did not fit my 8130 (or is it 8310?) Blackberry.

Honest reviews on eForCity Retractable Car Charger Compatible with Blackberry 8310

Ordered a few being the price was SO reasonable! My mother and I both had them in our cars and they lasted for a good time, Charged with no problem for her old school flip phone and my ancient blackberry. Have to be careful when retracting as the cord can get caught and stripped. Keep away from children that like to pull on strings ( that's how 2 of the 3 were broken). The last one to stop working I think was just because it had lived its life

Very impressed with the quality for the price. Would order again if Ihad the same charging nook in my new phone.

Quick delivery and an impressed buyer.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for eForCity Retractable Car Charger Compatible with Blackberry 8310

Takes a little while to charge a phone completely, but for just under $3.00 with shipping, you can't beat it. The retractable cord is a great feature and has worked well.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment