This charger worked fine; I took the time to look at reviews first because I wasn't totally convinced this would be a working item... following those reviews I will just be sure to be gentle with this one, it's very lightweight and you don't want to leave it plugged in when you're not using it, and probably want to be careful about how you store it.
For a total of bucks plus shipping, I'm willing to be a little careful! :)
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Did not work! Came in 2 unmatched parts. Seems as if cobbled together to try to get it for said device
Best Deals for LG VX5400 Cell Phone Car Charger / Vehicle Charger
First time I have a char charger and now I wish I had gotten it sooner. I don't have to worry about charging my phone overnight. I always can plug it in my car (I drive a lot during the day)
Honest reviews on LG VX5400 Cell Phone Car Charger / Vehicle Charger
The connection to the cell was too large. It appears that they sent the incorrect charger for the phone or they have discontinued the correct charger.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for LG VX5400 Cell Phone Car Charger / Vehicle Charger
It works just fine. I'm very pleased with this product. My phone was real crappy until I received this new battery.

No comments:
Post a Comment