Friday, June 6, 2014

Discount Samsung Mantra M340 Car Charger

Samsung Mantra M340 Car Charger
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $14.00
Sale Price: $5.23
Today's Bonus: 63% Off
Buy Now

This product was very inexpensive and works great. I bought it the day after I got in my car to find my phone dead. It wont happen again. The delivery was quick and the s/h was reasonable. Its a good value.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

My phone charger broke, so I was desperate to get one as soon as possible. Ordered it from amazon and it was quick delivery. It was cheap, but works great, love it.

Best Deals for Samsung Mantra M340 Car Charger

It works and that's the most important thing aside being affordable. Although it's not original. What else can I say.

Honest reviews on Samsung Mantra M340 Car Charger

It was very cheap and it works very well, I have had no problems with it at all. Very satisfied with purchase.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Samsung Mantra M340 Car Charger

I was very excited to purchase this phone charger. When it arrived, I immediately plugged it into my cell phone. At first I didn't think it would fit, as it took a little while to get it in, it didn't glide in smoothly.

I pluged it into the car's cigarette lighter and it successfully charged my phone. If the car breaks down and the phone is dead, it's comforting to know I can charge the phone in the car. I was very happy to purchase it at such a great price, it's worth every penny for the peace of mind.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment