List Price: $20.75
Sale Price: $13.49
Today's Bonus: 35% Off
After a like five weeks and two shipments, I still received the wrong battery. Not that I didn't check the actual model numbers and spec on the listing versus that on my battery. I would order one model number battery, yet received another. So this specific model battery, maybe ok, I don't know I never received it. The oversized, wrong spec, wrong model battery I did end up getting to keep because the seller said just keep it after refund seems to be of great quality. But it is of no use to me as I don't have anything that could use it.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I used this battery to replace the dead one in my electric kiddy scooter. It works like new. Thank you.Best Deals for Power-Sonic Genuine PS-670 6V 7 Ah Rechargeable SLA Battery (F1)
Worked perfectly. Arrived quickly. Saved me money and worked as well as the previous more expensive batteries.Will definitely buy this product again.
No comments:
Post a Comment