Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $22.39
Sale Price: $20.63
Today's Bonus: 8% Off

As previously stated, this cradle is NOT an HP product as advertised. It is an Orion Product which, as previously stated, in my case has a defective DC connector on cradle or wire causing flickering and poor connection to the PDA.
This necessitates using alternate means to charge and Synch the PDA. The mfgr refuses to send a replacement with prepaid return label; asking that I first remove my criticism of the product. Can you believe this "holdup"?
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
As previously mentioned, this was listed as a HP item when in fact it is a knock off by a company called orion.
it does not fit good, and I guess I will have to put that one down as a bad experience.
Amazon should make their suppliers/vendors give accurate descriptions and supply what they describe.
Best Deals for USB Sync & Charge USB Cradle (w/ 2nd battery support) for HP iPaq
I purchased two (2) docks and neither one lives up to its claims. the charging work OK, but the commumication with the computer does not work. the only way to sync is a direct connection using the iPAQ cable Do not waste your money!!!!!
Honest reviews on USB Sync & Charge USB Cradle (w/ 2nd battery support) for HP iPaq
I had a hard time finding what I needed because my device is "older." But this company was able to provide what I needed and I am very grateful to them. It arrived as expected. I had absolutely no problems with this seller!
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for USB Sync & Charge USB Cradle (w/ 2nd battery support) for HP iPaq
bought extra batter for USB Sync & Charge USB Cradle (w/ 2nd battery support) for HP iPaq 211 so I can have more power when I can not charge

No comments:
Post a Comment