Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Reviews of OEM Original Rapid Car Vehicle Auto Plug in Battery Charger

OEM Original Rapid Car Vehicle Auto Plug in Battery Charger for Verizon LG Spectrum Revolution 2 VS920 - Cell Phone
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: $29.99
Sale Price: $5.75
Today's Bonus: 81% Off
Buy Now

The charger sent was for older phones with smaller batteries. It might work as others have said but it requires comparison. The original charger is 4.8 volts at 1 amp and this is 5 volts at 0.7 amp so this charger is likely to fail sooner.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I was having a hard time finding an actual LG car charger for my new phone and this is exactly what I needed! Great price too!

Best Deals for OEM Original Rapid Car Vehicle Auto Plug in Battery Charger

I bought it because it was cheap. I bought several in case they broke easily. They were well liked so much that they disappeared. Guess I will have to buy more!!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment