Saturday, June 14, 2014

Xenda Compact Car Charger Vehicle Plug-in DC Power Adapter Review

Xenda Compact Car Charger Vehicle Plug-in DC Power Adapter for Tracfone Samsung S425G - Blackberry Curve 9380 - Samsung GALAXY Note II N7100
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $7.99
Today's Bonus: 47% Off
Buy Now

I purchased two of these units, one for each vehicle and they have both provided solid performace. Lightweight but sturdy. I recommend these units for anyone needing a charger.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

The price is right and the product does what it is supposed to do-it re-charges my cell phone! I received the charger promptly.

Best Deals for Xenda Compact Car Charger Vehicle Plug-in DC Power Adapter

I haven't used it yet, but it appears to be exactly what I wanted, as I cannot get one from Tracfone.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment